we supply and fit tyres as well as carry out tyre puncture repairs. If you get a flat tyre, we will be able to determine whether the tyre can be repaired or has become irreparable.
Most punctures can be repaired; however do not drive your car even for a few metres, if you have a flat tyre.
We are able to check tyres for damage or a slow puncture. Our tyre experts will be able to repair your tyres, if that is possible. In case of irreparable damage, we will be able to supply and fit new tyres for your vehicle.
What’s not repairable Your driver’s safety is our priority, which is why we won’t replace any tyres if we feel it is not safe to do so. This may be because:
- The tyre has been run whilst flat – causing irreparable damage to the sidewall that isn’t always visible
- The damage is on the sidewall
- We’ve spotted damaged or visible bead wire
- The rubber or tread has separated
- Leaking fluid from faulty suspension or brakes has deteriorated the tyre
- Internal sidewalls show signs of overheating from a long term low pressure
- The damage is too large to be repaired
- The tyre has already reached its minimum tread depth for replacement